GeneralThe 38th Belgian Othello Championship will be held on Sunday November 14th 2021 in Beervelde near Ghent. More information can be found in the sections below. Questions and remarks can be sent to the organisation.
We're hoping to welcome many players!
In 2019 it went as this:
SubscriptionsWe would appreciate upfront subscriptions. In this way we are sure to foresee a sufficient number of boards and clocks. Of course it remains possible to show up unexpectedly. There are several ways to subscribe:
Currently 7 players have officially subscribed.
|Rosalinde de Boer||BEL||A/F||1702|
|Brecht Van Damme||BEL||A||1595|
|Frauke Van de Moortel||BEL||A/F||1466|
7 Swiss rounds (everyone faces opponent with the same amount of wins - as much as possible). The clocks will be set to 20 minutes for every player. A final will be played between the best 2 Belgians to determine the 37th Belgian Othello Champion. A final will determine the Belgian Othello Junior Champion 2020.
- 10 euro for advanced players
- 5 euro for beginners, students and unemployed
- free entry voor new and promising players
- 09:30 Subscriptions
- 10:00 First round
- 16:30 Final Junior Championship
- 16:30 Final Belgian Championship
- 17:30 End of the tournament and prize ceremony
At the end of the tournament a number of prizes in separate categories will be awarded.
- First place
- Second Place
- 37th Belgian Othello Champion
- Winners Belgian Grand Prix
- Winner Foreigner Grand Prix
- Belgian Othello Junior Champion
- Runner-up Othello Junior Champion
- Medals for other youth players