GeneralFriday evening September 29th 2018 the 3rd ReuzeSpelPlezier Othello Open will be held:
- The paring will be based on the number of points won throughout the tournament: ideally every one will play games against someone with the same number of points.
- Every one is welcome, also less experienced and/or new players
- This tournament is valid for the Belgian Grand Prix 2019 of de Foreigners Grand Prix 2019 and counts for the World Othello Championship 2018 qualification. The result of the tournament is not important: every one wll receive 2 points.
- The tournament will count for the World Othello Rating.
We hope to welcoming many players!
In 2017 the first ReuzeSpelPlezier Othello was held:
SubscriptionsWe would appreciate upfront subscriptions. In this way we are sure to foresee a sufficient number of boards, clocks, drinks and food. However it remains possible to show up unexpectedly. There are several ways to subscribe:
Currently 13 players have subscribed.
|Brecht Van Damme||BEL||A||1591|
|Akke-lien de Boer||BEL||A/F||1354|
5 rounds Swiss paring (every one plays as much as possible against opponents with the same number of wins). The clocks will be set to 15 minutes per person per game.
- 18:00 Subscriptions with some tips and tricks
- 19:00 Round one
- 22:00 End of tournament and prize ceremony